Wow … what a couple of months we’ve had!
Not only have we had a flood of new channel partners join Tekton and adopt ZOEY as their billing platform, but we’ve had an amazing awards season too!
There’s far more to the channel awards season than a nice dress or tux, and a few too many drinks. Submitting our entries gives us the ability to highlight the amazing work our dedicated team put in every day and celebrate our wins.
It also gives us the ability to catch up with our partners in a more informal setting, and gives us all an opportunity to let our hair down and enjoy a night out together! Plus, it means we can keep an eye out for any new trend-setters and successful resellers that we’d like to bring on board.
Ever since we launched Tekton at Channel Live, back in 2019, we’ve seen ourselves as the ‘newcomer’ to the channel, punching upwards at the industry stalwarts. But after the results we’ve seen this year, Tekton can now call itself a true channel disruptor – Keep on reading to understand why!
Challenging the status quo
It’s honestly been a pleasure to collate the facts and write this year’s awards submissions because we’ve had so much to shout about. Not only is ZOEY the most flexible, scalable and customisable billing platform available, but the entire team has pulled together to deliver some amazing business results too. Here’s a little recap:
Since the pandemic, we’ve made significant upgrades to ZOEY:
- API integrations – new integrations with wholesale suppliers (DWS, Zest4 & Cellhire for SIM swaps, bars and auto-alerting) and CRM’s such as MS Dynamics, plus ZOEY’s REST API for any third party integrations, provide more synergy across partner systems
- Customer self-serve features – End-users can now manage their own auto-alerts for usage and spend limits, reducing the number of calls to reseller customer support lines
- Self-serve white labelling – Distinctive white label options for resellers and dealers, configurable by the reseller through their self-serve portal providing more control and saving time
- Month-end billing process – Providing more structure to monthly tasks and granular visibility across a business of who does what and when, with named checklists and ‘digital sign-off’ from specific admin accounts
- Margin analysis and visibility – Offering more visibility into reseller margins to ensure partners can be smarter in their choices when buying from their suppliers
- End-user reporting functionality – Ensuring resellers provide as much insight, into usage and spend, as possible for end-users and internal leadership. New report-types include top 10 accounts by spend, revenue or usage
And there’s no chance of us slowing. In fact, our accolades this year are actually making us busier, attracting more new partners than we ever expected…
This year we’ve entered more events than any year previously, including the annual must-attends, Comms Business Awards and Comms National Awards, as well as some new, up-and-coming events such as the UCToday Channel Awards and the GoTech Awards.
So while we have some great achievements to shout about, we’re confident that there’s still more to come in the future.
The Comms Business Awards were certainly a highlight of this year, given that we TOOK HOME THE TROPHY for ‘Best Billing Platform’! The CBA judges loved the statistics that we included in our entry, as well as testimonials from many happy partners.
UCToday’s inaugural Channel awards were also something to remember, winning the ‘Billing Provider of the Year’ category, with the judges acknowledging the amazing growth we’ve experienced since launch, and the broad self-service and flexibility built into ZOEY.
Book your demo of ZOEY at a time that suits you!
“To be recognised over and above the likes of Inform, PRD and Union Street just goes to show the amazing functionality within ZOEY, as well as the level of service we provide to our partners.
Since day 1 of launching Tekton, we’ve known we had an industry disruptor on our hands, and to see it being recognised means we’re on the right track. Thankfully, development is still going strong and with nearly 20% of our revenue reinvested directly into ZOEY, we’re looking forward to sharing updates and new features soon.”
– Harry McKeever, Director
Here’s a breakdown of all our results in 2021:
Comms Business Awards
– Billing Platform Vendor – Winner!
UC Today Channel Awards
– Billing Provider of the Year – Winner!
Comms National Awards
– Best Billing Solution – Finalist
– Best Channel Portal – Finalist
CRN Channel Awards
– Cloud Services Vendor of the Year
– Shortlist to be announced
– Most Innovative Use of Software or Cloud Technology
– Tech Start-up Business Award
While we’re still waiting on the fateful ceremonies for some the events we mentioned above, you can be sure that we’ll be sharing any good news with you on our social channels, so don’t forget to join us on Twitter and LinkedIn!
Given these amazing results, a new surge in onboarding new partners and Brett Harvey joining the team as well, 2022 is looking to be an amazing year for Tekton! If you’d like to be a part of that, do not hesitate to get in touch and discover a better way to bill your end-users!